About BLACKLINE Retail Group
Strong Leasing Team with Market Experience in New England.
Our leasing experience includes work in super regional centers, power centers, malls, grocery anchored and lifestyle centers. Our team’s strong market knowledge and range of skills can help maximize the value of your property. Our expertise includes property marketing, strong local prospecting, lease negotiating, site planning and tenant coordination.
With our team’s local market knowledge and range of skills including shopping center marketing, lease negotiating, site planning, engineering and real estate finance, we offer landlords and tenants alike a full picture of the opportunities associated with any particular site.
BLACKLINE Retail Group offers full retail leasing and development services including:
- Strategic planning & market research and analysis
- Tenant selection for the highest and best use
- Site Plan analysis
- National, regional and local tenant prospecting
- Extensive LOI and lease negotiation experience
THE BLACKLINE TEAM
Daniel Dori, President
W/S Development, LLC, Chestnut Hill, MA, Director of Leasing
Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), New York, New York, Director of Leasing
National Realty & Development Corp., Purchase, New York, Managing Director of Retail Leasing
Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration, Ithaca, New York
- Completed over 400 retail lease transactions totaling more than 1,600,000 square feet worth over $400 million dollars in value to landlords.
- Intimate knowledge of the major real estate markets from New York to Maine.
- Negotiated leases with Anchor tenants such as Kohl’s, Price Chopper Supermarkets, Best Buy, LA Fitness and Sports Authority and ground leases with CVS, TGIF, Red Robin Burgers, TD Bank and Bank of America.
- Led the redevelopment of shopping centers in Stoneham, MA and Lenox, MA.
- Successfully released anchor spaces vacated due to the bankruptcy of major tenants.
- Worked on dozens of major new construction developments and participated in the engineering and architectural aspects of the projects as well as the governmental approvals.
Licensed Real Estate Broker in MA and NY - ICSC Member
Real Estate Broker in NY, CT, MA, RI and NH
Sara Taylor, VP of Leasing
W/S Development, LLC, Chestnut Hill, MA
Boston Realty Advisors, Boston, MA
Northeastern University, Business Administration, Boston, MA
- Held the responsibility for leasing several major shopping centers in New England totaling over 3,000,000 square feet of GLA.
- Completed over 120 retail lease transactions totaling more than 350,000sf and $125 million dollars in value to Landlords.
- Negotiated deals with National tenants including Aldo Shoes, lululemon athletica, Pandora, and Francesca’s Collections along with local and regional tenants including JP Licks, boloco, and Lunette Optic.
- Leased space in high profile locations including Newbury Street in Boston, Newton Centre, Nantucket, Hingham, MA & Dedham, MA.
- Specialize in uncovering new tenants, particularly local & regional tenants as well as national tenants that are new to the New England market.
Rachel Feeley, Leasing Associate
TJX Companies, Framingham, MA
High Point University, Strategic Communications, High Point, NC